Lean Flow Mapping Program
- The Lean Flow Mapping (Value Stream Mapping) education program
provides solid foundations to start your "Lean Journey".
Each participant will develop his ability to "See the Flows" of
materials and information to implement an optimized wall-to-wall
Value Stream by eliminating non value-added activities.
- The objective of this education program is to explain the constraints
of the traditional batch production organizations and to understand
the benefits of a Lean
methodology to design and implement
- Reduce production lead time,
- Decrease drastically inventory,
- Increase flexibility to respond faster and more efficiently
to the market volatility, focusing on Customers response time.
- Following concepts and techniques are covered :
- Value stream mapping icons,
- Identification of waste,
- Takt-time calculation,
- Operational definition,
- Continuous "One-Piece" flow production,
- Lead time & Cycle time reduction,
- Inventory & work-in-process elimination,
- Flow-based on Customer demands implementation,
- Supermarket & Kanban sizing,
- Balance & flow optimization,
- Mixed-Model production sequencing.
Workshop Program Content
more about Lean Flow Mapping Program
Detailed Workshop Brochure & Registration
the Detailed Workshop Brochure
for an upcoming Lean Flow Technology workshop
Copyright © 2004-2014 - Lean Flow Consulting SARL - LFC - All Rights Reserved